Skill: jQuery, Angular.JS, Real Application Code, Building a Platform, writing frontend code.
- Frontend engineer Build the interfaces that help people build their business with Dalmia Group.
- We are building a platform that enables businesses to reach their customers across channels and make it simple to do commerce.
- UI is essential to achieving this vision.
- We build interfaces that are simple and delightful, and we love to sweat the details.
- As part of our frontend team, you will be expected to accelerate our work on using creating compelling frontend clients, work on our website.
- Frontend engineering is a small, but growing discipline.
- We take great pride in our work, and identify strongly with the following characteristics We are responsible for how merchants are able to do commerce online.
- What we build should is highly customisable so that merchants can make effective choices and self-serve their design needs, while we do not end up having to service a whole bunch of requests to change the real application code that powers it all.
- As part of the frontend engineering team, it would also be one of your responsibilities to ensure that our design has the required consistency and flexibility that would be essential to deploying a simple user experience based on an otherwise complex interaction to do commerce.
YOU SHOULD INCLUDE IN YOUR APPLICATION
- Sample questions you might want to address What projects have you enjoyed working on?
- Links to online profiles you use (GitHub, Twitter, etc). A description of your work history (whether as a resume, LinkedIn profile, or prose).
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT DALMIA BIZ
- Freedom of expression – People are most vocal – right from why someone was chosen to run a business to the quality of food served in the pantry, lack of parking, etc.
- Constant learning – No person is forced to work on “legacy”. You choose what you want – just remember that you will be responsible to operate the system environment too.
- Can’t claim that work is boring – there are enough challenges to solve – scale, algorithms, platforms. Pick any that suits your interest and work on them – and of course deliver on your assigned tasks!
- Digital identity outside work – People are encouraged to speak at conferences, publish papers, engage with academia and contribute to open source.