BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Creating partnerships through franchise model for the company in the Healthcare sector. Generating leads, negotiating with prospect and closure of the deal. Passion for sales.
- Finding the prospective partners through various sources & maintain database, regular follow ups
- Explaining the franchise business model to Partners
- Responsible for acquiring corporate business
- Responsible for brand promotion
- Developing creative pitches and propositions aimed at healthcare sector
- Create and assess a business marketing strategy
- Ensuring client satisfaction during delivery and implementation of Dalmia Biz services
- Build extremely high levels of engagement with the franchise partners
- Keep track of competition activities in the region and report to the Directors.
- Drive the entire sales process from lead generation through closure of the sale
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Graduate; MBA (MBA from a top-tier college would be added advantage) would be preferred.
- 3-6 years of experience.
- Passion for sales
- Ability to recognise and implement where to bring ‘value’ to customers
- Fluent in English language, Spoken and written other local language is an asset.
- Computer comfortable including Windows, Word, Excel & Outlook and CAD
- Ability to :
- Communicate at all levels
- Ordered and risk assessment oriented
- Work productively both independently and in a team environment
- Quick assimilator of technical information
- Able to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Open to travel
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT DALMIA BIZ
- Freedom of expression – People are most vocal – right from why someone was chosen to run a business to the quality of food served in the pantry, lack of parking, etc.
- Constant learning – No person is forced to work on “legacy”. You choose what you want – just remember that you will be responsible to operate the system environment too.
- Can’t claim that work is boring – there are enough challenges to solve – scale, algorithms, platforms. Pick any that suits your interest and work on them – and of course deliver on your assigned tasks!
- Digital identity outside work – People are encouraged to speak at conferences, publish papers, engage with academia and contribute to open source.